Thinking you want some wardrobe help? Here are 10 excellent reasons to enlist the help of a Personal Stylist!
- No time to shop! This is probably the #1 reason to enlist the help of a stylist. If you have a full time job, kids, a husband, a life… it’s hard to find hours to go leisurely shopping at 7 different stores (but how amazingly nice is it when you do?!) A personal stylist can fill in when you need/want new clothes and jewelry but simply do not have the time to do it yourself.
- A stylist will know how different brands fit and what the true sizing is. Ever try on clothes in your size, only to find you have to go up or down a size? Brands often do not have the same fit when compared brand to brand. A stylist will know if something tends to run small, large, or is poor quality in general.
- You’re stuck in a style rut. While we are busy running our day to day lives, it’s easy to gravitate towards the same tried and true clothing items. Eventually, you end up with a lot of the same. A stylist can help pick out items you wouldn’t normally choose for yourself but would be a great compliment to pieces you already own.
- You’re on a budget. When you need a wardrobe update but don’t have it currently in your budget to go on a full shopping spree, a stylist can help weed out the items that will blow your bank account and can help steer you to pieces that have more value, that are more versatile and will be budget friendly.
- Change in weight or size. OK so you gained some weight. Or you lost a ton of weight. Either way, you still have to wear clothes that fit. A stylist can help you add items that will fit your new body, or will work no matter what your current size.
- You’re new to the dating scene. It’s amazing how your wardrobe tends to change when you haven’t dated in a while. When you start going on more first dates, you can get stuck wearing your pants suit that you wore to work if you’re not careful. A styling can help you update your closet with a few key tops or dresses that will get you through a few awkward first dates! 🙂
- You’re trying to change your image. So maybe you were in a band all through college and you never quite gave up the t-shirt and jeans look, but now you have to go to your corporate job every day. Or maybe you’ve been corporate for years and now you are a stay-at-home Mom. Either way, you might need some new clothes that are appropriate for your every day. A stylist can help you make that transition and advise you on items that can help you through the transition.
8. You do not like to shop. Another very common reason to get some help! A lot of women simply would rather do almost anything other than shop. Why spend your time doing something you loathe when someone else can do it for you?!
9. Just had a baby and now you want to be a Hot Mama! You’re pregnant for 9 months, you’re devoted to this little person for months after, and then at some point you find yourself having nothing to wear. We totally get it. You birthed a human and trust us, you deserve some items that look amazing on you and make you feel like a babe again.
10. You want to wear clothing more age appropriate. We are the last people who are going to tell you that something is “not right for your age” or “too young/old” for you. You do you, girl. That being said, there are points in most every woman’s life where they decide that the clothes they wore 5 years ago just don’t feel right anymore. Maybe the mini skirts seem too short now, or the low rise jeans just don’t do it for you. A personal stylist can help and will listen to your concerns and point you in the direction of adjusting small areas of your closet to fit your new perspective.
Ready to get a personal shopping experience? Try out our Personal Styling feature and get hand selected outfits sent straight to your door! Simply fill out a survey based on your prefereneces and lifestyle. Want to check it out? Click here to learn more!